- Capable of handling up to 30,000+ log-books.
- All used data may be imported into and exported from ASCII files using a pre-defined format.
- All used data may be imported into and exported from ADIF format.
- No external tool needed as you get full access to all data stored (be careful with false manipulations).
- Use DL9HO's Proadikon to convert from other programs into ADIF.
- Instant information on previous contacts and country information during data entry.
- Static or serial value generation for the occasional contester.
- Multiple award module (DXCC, WAZ, WAS, US Counties, DOK, Oblast, IOTA, DDFM, DIFI, DIG, HSC, WLOTA, etc.), currently includes 123 definitions.
- Pre-defined and user-definable data queries.
- Bar/Pie charts for various presentations.
- Various statistics modules.
- QSL label printing.
- Easy-to-handle DXCC and prefix lists.
- Many personal data settings are saved.
- Interfaces with the RAC Callbook.
- Supports LoTW
- Interfaces with the following radio brand: Icom, Yaesu FT-857
- Allows telnet connections to internet clusters.
- Supports K1EL's WinKey to generate CW.
- Contest module
Microsoft Windows XP or later
Lux-Log has been designed running Windows 7 x64
Lux-Log is Hamware which means, if you are a HAM, you are not required to pay any fee in order to use it.
Lux-Log must not be distributed on or through commercial media (i.e. CD-ROM, DVD, websites, etc) without a written permission of the author.